Be a Sponsor!
Be a Sponsor of Denver’s All Inclusive Career Event!
Join Colorado’s Media Leader on May 14th at Infinity Park!
The Denver Post, in partnership with the Society of Hispanic Human Resource Professionals, is proud to sponsor a career event celebrating diversity on May 14th. This event will draw the candidates you seek, whether you’re looking to find qualified applicants for hard to fill positions, or recruit more diverse candidates for your organization.
We have four different sponsorship levels:
- Vendor Lounge Sponsor
- Registration Sponsor
- Lunch Sponsor
- Workshop Sponsor
- 8×8 Booth
- 2 lunch tickets
- 3×5 display ad on the Sunday prior in the Sunday Denver Post
- Monster.com 30 day posting with Bold and Auto Refresh
- Featured Employer Tile on the Career Fair page with direct link to your site
- $500 Targeted Digital Campaign on Ad Taxi
- Name mentioned in all promotional ads
- Ability to hang banners or signage at event
- Display ads on SHHRP’s website ans social media sites
- Display of name on “Thank You” ad following event
- Name of Registration Sponsor will appear on registrants’ bags
All for only $5000
Highlights of the May 14th Event include:
- Extensive promotional by the Denver Post and DenverPost.com
- Free parking!
- A beautiful, centrally-located venue at Infinity Park
- Resume assistance for jobseekers
- Educational Workshops
- 2 free lunches with every booth
- and more!
To Learn more about sponsorship opportunities call Debra at 303-587-2315 or email email@example.com
Booths are limited, reserve your space today!