Website American Outdoor Brands
POSITION: We work where we play! Turning pursuit into passion, American Outdoor Brands delivers brands that move you because our success is measured by moments that matter.
WHO WE ARE:
We are passionate about the activities we pursue to the point that those around us cannot understand. As VISIONARIES, we lay at night under the stars, wondering if there are better views somewhere else, ready to take on the next adventure before the current one is even over. Reflecting from the top of mountains, we are left with pleasant exhaustion after an intense climb, FEARLESSLY planning the next one that will be a little more challenging.
We daydream about working the land in preparation for the next hunting season, continually finding ways to improve upon the previous year’s results. We transition to RELENTLESSLY chasing that ever-elusive trophy that, even when faced with failure, somehow fuels the following year’s daydreams.
We set out in pursuit, INQUISITIVE about the weather, geography, and what lies around the next corner or over the next horizon to find the ideal spot. Questioning our judgment, regardless of the day’s success, we watch the sun go down, as our vessels head to shore, left believing tomorrow could be better.
We go to the range intent on improving our skills, for whatever our favored discipline may be, AMBITIOUS to become the most accurate and precise.
Regardless of the activity, the outdoors calls us in COLLABORATION, to share the moments that matter, in a way that delivers satisfaction through failures and success. A never-ending battle between us and our “hobbies” that always leaves us wanting….
We want applicants in pursuit of their passions, yet grounded by an industrious attitude to prevail. Yes, we daydream about the next adventure; however, we execute with the focus of lions stalking their prey. We are fearless with our goals and relentlessly raise the bar. We set our vision on the next opportunity but stay inquisitively, asking, “What could we have done better?” We collaborate, having a value in different perspectives and walks of life, then perform ambitiously to disrupt the market and set the trend.
Are you interested in changing the world? If so, join us!
Competencies and Skills:
• Solid communication and analytical skills
• Familiarity and willingness to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Ability to work well with others at all levels within the organization
• The ability to multi-task and focus on details
• Proficiency in data entry systems
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
• Familiarity with SAP and Sage are a plus
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for collection of open A/R balances
• Sending follow up inquiries on past due balances, maintaining A/R balances
• Sending monthly statements of accounts to Customers
• Investigate and resolve Customer inquiries
• Research and resolve payment discrepancies
• Manage accurate Customer accounts
• Interact daily with Customers via phone, and email
• Interact with Order Management and Sales Team
• Process A/R adjustments
• Applies cash received to Customer accounts received through a lock box, by credit card, or by checks
• Applies credit memos and discounts to customer accounts ensuring appropriate approvals are received.
• Reconciles applied cash with General Ledger
• Limited general ledger data entry
• Other duties as assigned
NOTE: This list presents only the principal duties of the position and is not intended to be comprehensive. The duties and responsibilities listed above may be changed or supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Education and Experience:
• Associate degree in Accounting or related field preferred
• 3-5 years of Accounts Receivable experience
• Continuous: sitting
• Occasional: walking, standing, bending, kneeling, squatting, reaching, fine and gross upper body motor movement.
• Occasional lift: 0 to 30 pounds
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org