Website Compliance Training Group
Compliance based training
Compliance Training Group is seeking Human Resources professionals that have experience in conducting employee training ranging from on-site, instructor-led training sessions to webinars for supervisors and employees, on topics such as Sexual Harassment Prevention, Discrimination, Substance Abuse Awareness, Workplace Violence Prevention, Diversity & Inclusion, and Conflict Resolution.
Professional in Human Resources designation (PHR / SHRM-CP / IPMA-CP), Senior Professional in Human Resources designation (SPHR / SHRM-SCP / IPMA-SCP), International Professional in Human Resources designation (GPHR / SPHRi ), Professional in Human Resources – California (PHRca), and Employment/Labor Law attorneys are welcome to apply.
Occupational Health and Safety Technologist (OHST), Certified Loss Control Specialist (CLCS), Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST), and Safety Trained Supervisor (STS) certifications is a PLUS.
· Must be fluent in Spanish AND English
· Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Must be able to speak in front of small and large groups of employees
· Must have strong computer skills and be proficient in MS Word and PowerPoint
· Must be articulate, energetic, friendly, charismatic, and an effective communicator
· Must possess excellent writing, grammar skills, and command of the English language
· Ability to periodically travel when necessary throughout the United States is a PLUS
· Must be a dynamic presenter with a positive attitude towards training and educating employees
· A degree in related field and/or background in human resources or employment law/labor law is a PLUS
When you apply, please submit all the following information to be considered for the position:
· Resume / CV
· Available date to start
· Hourly rate
· THIS IS A CONTRACT, AS-NEEDED POSITION – NOT FULL/PART-TIME
Pay: $95.00 – $225.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit compliancetraininggroup.com.