Website Denver Water
Denver Water is hiring an Early Careers Program Sr. Specialist (Talent Sr. Specialist) to join the Human Resources team. The ideal candidate will have prior experience driving collegiate recruitment and retention initiatives focusing on intern, apprentice, and entry-level positions. If you enjoy multi-tasking, have great communication and listening skills, are a team player, and are a self-starter, apply today!
This position offers a hybrid schedule working a minimum of two days in the office at the Denver Water Administration Building, 1600 W. 12th Avenue Denver, CO 80204.
Flexible start times are available.
The Early Careers Program Sr. Specialist is responsible for driving collegiate recruitment and retention initiatives focusing on intern, apprentice, and entry-level positions at Denver Water. As a member of the Talent team in Human Resources, you’ll work alongside a team of Talent Specialists and Talent Coordinators reporting to the Talent Manager of Human Resources.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities over other employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate to help develop, coordinate, and implement a sustainable early careers talent initiative that can be implemented year after year
- Partner with hiring managers to develop a strong focus and presence for on campus recruiting, internships, apprenticeships, and early career programs
- Develop strong partnerships with hiring managers and leaders to understand business objectives
- Facilitate the full cycle recruiting process including utilizing our applicant tracking system to manage candidate flow, sourcing, screening, interviewing and matching candidates to opportunities
- Introduce creative strategies around sourcing talent from colleges/universities, student organizations, professional associations, and diversity groups as well as other recruiting channels
- Attend both virtual and on-site career fairs and events to attract candidates and build key relationships with college campuses and student groups
- Implement strategies by supporting the logistics of all proposed events, including all booking activities, logistics arrangements, supply and coordination of attendees
- Develop and utilize innovative virtual recruiting strategies that include social media, Handshake, Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.
- Support and execute intern and apprentice programming that provides exposure to Denver Water careers, and fosters Denver Water’s DE&I culture
- Assists with intern evaluation/ metrics
- Develop and measure multiple ROI factors to maximize efficiency of early career recruiting strategy
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Human Resources, public or business administration, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience.
- Prior experience driving collegiate recruitment and retention initiatives focusing on intern, apprentice, and entry-level positions is strongly preferred.
- Any equivalent combination of certifications, education, or experience that provides the required skills, knowledge, and abilities for the position.
Licenses, Registration, and Certification:
- Must be able to possess and maintain a valid Class ‘R’ Colorado driver’s license and have a satisfactory driving record.
$84,534.30 – $98,623.35 annually
$74,529 – $113,324 annually
To apply, please go to our attached job board – https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1164851&d=DenverWaterExternalCareerSite#/
To apply for this job please visit denverwater.orghttps.