Website Fairview Health Services
This role implements and cultivates talent strategies with a focus on serving the specialized needs of our most critical roles and talent within our organization. This includes developing well-rounded solutions to ensure robust talent pipelines, career pathways and premium employee experience around key career moments – moves, development and growth. This role partners closely with HR, Business leaders, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and Org Effectiveness to build capability, strengthen representation and support overall workforce and leader transitions and coaching.
Areas of accountability for people, programs, and finances – Contingent workforce relationship(s), Systemwide Recruitment (including Executive and Provider Recruitment) and Sourcing.
Key Partnerships – HR, Business leaders, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and Org Effectiveness
This role reports to VP of Talent Strategy.
Areas of Focus:
- Recruitment – Align recruitment philosophies and best practices while ensuring specific business objectives are met
- Executive Recruitment – Consults on buy/build talent strategies for executive roles candidates
- Succession Planning – Collaborates with HR leaders and the business to develop and manage a world class global executive leadership strategy and succession planning processes aligned with achieving business objectives.
- Internal Career Pathway Programs – Creates strategic solutions to engage and develop talent.
- Predictive Hiring – Defines key drivers and assumptions for key milestones and generate, communicate, and deliver fiscally responsible staffing recommendations to support assumptions.
- Leadership Rotation Program – Set clear leadership focus and priorities and plan and execute communication, to ensure high performing leaders across the organization.
- Partner with ODL to lead the design and implementation of career development systems, processes, tools, and programs to foster career development and internal career mobility, including talent assessment, talent review, and succession planning practices to ensure robust internal talent pipelines for the future.
- Develop career pathing frameworks, rotational programming, mentoring and other talent development capabilities.
- Lead the development and implementation of sourcing strategies to build robust talent pipelines of qualified candidates.
- Provide overall leadership and direction for recruitment; including design, development, implementation, and continual evaluation to ensure a well-articulated philosophy of recruitment and successful execution ensuring hiring of top talent.
- Develop, organize, implement, execute, and evaluate effective recruitment programs.
- Ensure implementation and administration of recruitment at a high level of service satisfaction, accuracy, and efficiency utilizing standard processes, technology, and proven recruitment best practices against defined performance metrics.
- Develops and implements short-term and long-term strategic recruitment plans
- Ensure solutions reflect strategic alignment of business priorities, leading-edge thinking, and current proven effective best practices.
- Anticipate strategic business needs, obtain stakeholder feedback, and monitor talent management trends.
- Integrate Fairview values, leadership competencies, talent & total reward philosophy throughout our talent management efforts.
- Integrate diversity, equity and inclusion best practices throughout talent management processes, systems, and programs.
- Infuse and apply assessment, performance management, leadership development, engagement, retention & development of enterprise and next-gen leaders into all aspects of capacity building and talent management.
- Adopt a client-centric, design thinking approach to ensure that talent management processes, systems, and tools are sound, simple, and sustainable to maximize effectiveness.
- Produce high quality executive summaries and reports with actionable insights to support strategic talent planning discussions at division and enterprise levels
- Evaluate, source, and manage external service providers to meet project deliverables as well as financial and compliance requirements.
- Conduct program evaluation, analysis, and reporting of talent management initiative metrics and outcomes. Drive continuous improvement based on metrics and stakeholder feedback to maximize effectiveness.
- Provide thought leadership and consultation for HR Strategists and business leaders on talent strategy.
Build and lead extended teams of directly aligned resources, stakeholders, and matrixed resources to deliver on key initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree (e.g. human resources, organization development, psychology, MBA, etc).
- 10 years of broad experience in a combination of the following areas: Talent Management, Recruiting, Talent Development, Human Resources Management, HR Strategy, Planning, etc.
- 5 years of hands-on experience in talent management practices, with proven track record of success, and progressive growth of expertise and responsibility.
- 5 years of progressive experience leading direct and matrix teams, and leading large-scale complex initiatives.
- Extensive experience influencing stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Experience facilitating talent-centric meetings with executives and senior business leadership teams.
- Effective experience leading/influencing organizational change.
- Experience facilitating discussions building meaningful relationships across all levels.
- Proven experience using analytics & insights to inform plans and drive outcomes.
- Experience designing, developing, and supporting organization-wide talent management programs that cover talent development, coaching, succession planning, data analytics and relationship management.
- Strong process management skills
- Master’s Degree in a related field
- Experience in other human resource roles (HRBP/Strategist, talent analytics, HR operations, leadership development, etc.).
- SHRM-SCP, CPLP, SPHR Certifications
To apply for this job please visit careers.fairview.org.