Website Lifescape Colorado
Colorado's Premier Landscape Architecture & Design Firm
Our industry leading landscape architecture and design client is looking for an energetic, out-going recruiting professional to lead the company’s effort in attracting, selecting, and hiring the best qualified talent for their organization. Based in Denver, this role with require an individual with the creative skills of a marketing professional to help build the company’s brand to market to candidates, the persistence and resilience of a sales professional to exhaust all avenues to always seek out the ideal candidate, and the compassion and out-going personality of an HR professional to serve the needs of all candidates and employees.
This position is responsible for facilitating and owning the recruiting and selection process within Lifescape to hire the best qualified talent for the company.
WORK DUTIES AND TASKS:
The Talent Acquisition Specialist provides support for all divisions in hiring talent by 1) creating the company’s employment brand to attract talent, 2) developing and utilizing traditional and non-traditional sources to reach candidates, 3) building and maintaining the company’s selection process to identify and select the best qualified talent, and 4) on-boarding and ensuring that newly hired employees are being properly brought into the company and their role. This position reports directly to the People Operations (PO) Director.
RECRUITING & TALENT MANAGEMENT:
- Create an employment brand to be used to attract candidate interest and attention to the company’s employment opportunities.
- Collaborate with production, operations, and leadership to understand staffing needs and specific job role responsibilities, duties, and qualifications.
- Continually seek traditional and non-traditional channels to source candidates in the local community and broader region.
- Coordinate and lead the company’s selection process:
- Create, updates, and post internal and external job postings as needed.
- Create and maintain selection tools and templates.
- Conduct phone screen interviews and coordinate in-person interviews with hiring managers.
- Assist hiring managers with candidate evaluations and dispositions.
- Work with the PO Director to execute offer letters to candidates.
- Manage candidate applications and job requisitions in applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Work with PO Director in maintaining and improving ATS and on-line candidate experience.
- Coach and train new hiring managers on selection process/interview techniques and how to apply them.
- Work with and manage third party recruiting agencies for unique and hard to fill positions.
PEOPLE OPERATIONS (PO) LIAISON
- Facilitate and coordinate new employee on-boarding with Office Manager and Receptionist.
- Manage employee set-up in the human resource information system (HRIS).
- Conduct 30/60/90 day check-ins with new employees to ensure successful and smooth on-boarding.
- Report on recruiting and selection KPIs and recruiting metrics for PO Director and Executive Leadership Team.
- Attend local, regional, and out of state events such as career fairs, networking events, and company events to promote and recruit open positions.
- Work with PO Director to create, maintain, and update recruiting materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business-Related Discipline
- 3-5 years experience in talent acquisition or recruiting
- Bilingual Spanish
- Creative marketing skills, sales/recruiting tenacity, planning and organizing skills, and compassionate/kind outgoing personality.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org