Website Monarch Landscape Companies
MONARCH LANDSCAPE COMPANIES
Monarch Landscape Companies is a family of successful landscape brands in five states across the central and western United States. We are a values-based learning organization committed to being the best place to work as a landscape professional. At Monarch Landscape Companies, your achievements determine your rewards, your abilities define your success, and your professionalism leads to autonomy.
JOB SUMMARY: Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, the Vice President, Human Resources will lead the strategies, processes, and roadmaps that drive people programs at Monarch. The Vice President will oversee human resources business partners, guest worker programs, employee call center operations, talent acquisition, talent development, and retention programs. The key focus areas include compliance, mergers & acquisitions, workforce planning, talent management, talent development, and culture building. The Vice President of Human Resources will be a strategic “hands-on” leader who has a track record of leading teams to the highest level of execution. The VP of HR will be a highly collaborative and effective influencer across all levels of the organization and is experienced at partnering with leaders to create a positive organizational culture in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university is required. Advanced degree preferred.
SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP strongly preferred.
- At least 10 years of progressive human resource management experience required, with strategic, talent management and/or business development experience highly preferred.
- Strong understanding of HR best practices, employment laws, and regulations.
- Experience working with large complex businesses, combined with a background in a growth-oriented, organization that operates multiple divisions in multi-state locations with an HR Team supporting each division will be critical.
- Experience with full spectrum of HR disciplines that span the employment lifecycle at both the strategic and tactical level is key to success.
- Strong interpersonal skills, judgment, and a high ability to collaborate with and influence executives, managers, and the general associate population.
- Excellent strategic, consulting and process thinking abilities. Ability to simplify complex issues and take a pragmatic approach to organizational deliverables. Ability to architect and implement large changes and operate easily between concept and operation.
- Critical thinking to translate business needs into HR strategies; and translate HR strategies into specific goals, actions, and deliverables.
- Strong business acumen, influencing, thought and personal leadership skills.
- Regarded as strong developer of diverse teams and individuals.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to think rationally and maintain positivity and professionalism in a fast- paced, high-stress environment.
- Constantly required to talk, hear, see, sit, stand, and walk.
- Must be able to see at close vision, distant vision, peripherally, have depth perception and have the ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent use of hands to manipulate, handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Constantly required to use computer-based systems
- Frequently sits for long periods of time in office environment
- Approximately 20%-40% required travel
- Translates the strategic and tactical business plans and programs into human resources strategic and operational plans to achieve designated goals and objectives.
- Implement initiatives that promote employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention, ensuring a workplace where everyone feels valued.
- Drive informed decision making by using identified key performance indicators and work with business leaders to determine root cause of issues and develop organizational effective solutions.
- Ensure HR practices and policies are in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations while minimizing risks to the organization. Maintains knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices in employment law, human resources, and talent management.
- Develop in collaboration with the CHRO and VP of IMO/PMO to execute HR integration strategies that align with the overall business strategy and objectives.
- Develop and execute employee engagement initiatives to foster a positive employee experience by utilizing employee data and information.
- Lead the organizational strategy for all Talent Management functions regarding a Talent strategy, Employee Retention, Succession and Talent Planning, Employee Onboarding and Learning and Development.
- Design, develop and implement critical talent cycle components such as leadership development programs and curriculum, key experiences, career paths, career development planning and mapping talent strategies to business growth plans.
- Provide day to day leadership, development, and management of any applicable team members, programs, systems, services, and vendors.
- Spearhead the execution of strategic plans and monitors results. Devise organizational strategy and high-level implementation plan with metrics.
- Create talent acquisition programs that drive focused efforts on diversity and inclusion and cultivate organizational accountability to support diversity goals and strategies.
Stay apprised of compensation and employment trends in each of the Company’s geographic areas, analyzing and applying this information to develop strategies for staying ahead of potential hiring or retention challenges.
- Drive the development and delivery of internal resources that foster a talent mindset across all employees and provide hiring managers with tools to aid in optimal hiring decisions.
Standardize the performance management of the organization to include talent calibrations, succession planning, performance assessments and development plans.
- Oversee vendor and agency relationships, contract terms, contract negotiations, and fulfillment of service-level agreements.
- Leverage company employee value proposition to ensure powerful employment branding that reflects the Company’s commitment to diversity, inclusion, and innovation.
- All other duties as assigned.
At Monarch, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage, and retain top talent. Elements of our Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
Monarch also provides eligible employees with an array of additional benefits, including:
- The opportunity to enroll in a variety of healthcare benefit programs, including medical, dental, and vision plan options; flexible spending accounts; retirement savings plans; term life/ad&d; and a number of supplemental insurances
- Company Provided Life/AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program
- 7 Paid Holidays
- 3 Days Paid Bereavement
- 5 Days Paid Jury Duty
- Employee Equity Program
- Flexible Time Off Plan
- Sick Pay in accordance with applicable state or local ordinance
- On-Demand Pay Through A Partnership with DailyPay
- Referral Bonuses Programs
- Gym Membership and Mobile Carrier Discounts
- Education Assistance
- Best-in-Class Learning Management System
- Career Advancement Opportunities
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as position, tenure, geographic location, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is provided in compliance with state specific laws. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations, and therefore may be different in other locations or operating divisions.
- Pay range: $180,000 – $200,000
Monarch Landscape Companies is an EEO and E-Verify participating employer.
Monarch Landscape Companies is an On Demand Daily Pay employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com