The World's Largest Independent Bottler
Description The Human Resources Business Partner II is responsible for providing effective and efficient Human Resource management. Support managers to recruit, retain, develop and motivate high quality staff to enable them to achieve organizational objectives. This position reports directly to the Director Human Resources while partnering with the local plant leadership team in addition to other HRPB’s in North America. Essential Functions:
- Daily management of all HR related issues
- Ensure comprehensive understanding of and adherence to all HR policies and procedures as well as external influences such as employment legislation and political inference.
- Provide a progressive, best practice service to all Managers covering areas such as, but not limited to recruitment and selection, employee orientation, performance management, training and development, organizational change, communication programs, industrial relations and manpower planning.
- Develop and implement consistent framework of employment standards which ensure competitiveness in the communities in which we operate and which position Refresco as an employer of choice.
- Establishment of departmental performance standards and objectives ensuring the monitoring and delivery of these.
- Source and develop external partnerships with 3rd Parties such as training providers, recruitment agencies and maximize the quality of service and return on investment.
- Establishment of departmental performance standards and objectives ensuring that these support the overall business plan.
- Work with and network with HR colleagues across all locations to ensure sharing of best practice.
- Oversee payroll functions at Plant level
- Participate as a member of the Joint Health and Safety Committee
- Responsible for ensure Early and Safe return to work program is followed by employees and Managers
- Responsible for ensuring Food Safety and Food Quality policies and procedures are adhered to including but not limited by SQF Code.
- The Human Resources Generalist will provide back up for this position.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to develop a team environment promoting internal growth
- High level of accountability, quality and innovation (strives for high performance, emphasizes problem prevention, develops ideas for improvement, document new processes, ensures accuracy of information)
- Confident, motivated, flexible attitude
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in an organized, detailed manner, given limited time frames
- Comfortable working independently and showing initiative
Education and Experience:
- Post-Secondary Diploma or equivalent with a concentration in Human Resources
- CHRP designation would be an asset
- 3- 5 years leadership, supervisory or management experience in a fast paced environment.
- 7 + years HR Generalist/Manager experience
- Computer literacy – MS Office applications.
- Experience with current ERP system an asset
- Physical Demands– Continuously sitting for prolonged periods, as the job is administrative in nature.
- Visual/Sensory – This position requires attention to detail, requiring attention with one or two senses at a time.
- Work environment – Work and environment fasted paced, requiring ability to remain focused under pressure.
- Mental Stress – There is pronounced pressure from deadlines, project management, accuracy or similar demands.
Other Duties: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com