Website Seismic Therapeutic
This is a terrific opportunity for a highly motivated Senior Manager HR Generalist/Business Partner to join, lead and support at an exciting time in our company’s growth. In this highly visible role, you will cultivate relationships across the organization and provide counsel/guidance on a full range of HR areas including performance management, career development, employee relations, talent acquisition, organizational planning, compliance, and employment law. This role will report to the Chief People Officer.
Areas of Responsibility and Engagement
People and Culture Engagement
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to senior leaders (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Partner with leadership team and organization to create and lead initiatives that promote a culture of learning and development.
- Bring best practice and external perspectives to strategic and operational people agenda and priorities.
- Promote a culture of Diversity, Equality, Inclusion and Belonging
- Bring your creativity to own and lead new hire actions, new employee onboarding process and orientation strategy.
Organizational Development/ Organizational Effectiveness
- Lead and/or support the people agenda initiatives (Performance Management, Employee Engagement, DEI&B, Employee Relations, etc.) as assigned, while also serving as a key collaborator on org-wide projects and initiatives.
- Evaluate status and productivity of current HR programs and policies to inform changes to improve efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Leverage internal and external data to support executive and senior leadership decision-making.
- Advise managers and employees on strategic and tactical matters and develop appropriate solutions to help advance the organization.
- Analyze data and create a narrative to drive organizational decisions.
Operational and Administrative Efficiency
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risk, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Expansive knowledge across a range of areas: employment law, compliance, compensation, organizational development, employee relations, and employee engagement.
- Partner with Finance/Controller to support payroll and benefits actions.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree with focus in Human Resource Management, Business Management, or similar
- 8+ years’ HR generalist/business partner experience.
- ADP Workforce Now experience a plus.
- Highly organized with demonstrated agility to shift priorities.
- Ability to “roll up your sleeves” and handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment; start-up company experience a plus.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse workforce and at varying levels in the organization.
- Sense of urgency, adaptive to change, implement changes and be able to shift priorities quickly.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive outcomes.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to present and discuss complex information in a concise way that informs others and enhances understanding at all levels.
- Sound judgment, analytical, critical thinking skills; exercises discretion with demonstrated ability to develop creative and innovative solutions to organizational issues.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.